Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zero chance KG was a fireman....perhaps he...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero chance KG was a fireman....perhaps he...

Once (or hundred times) ate a spaghetti dinner at the firehall
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Dear Lord. I just hope

nobody finds this pic and decides to photo shop it.

Comment

That would be unfortunate. Please nobody do that.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This can't be him. Nozzle isn't on full spray.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Oh, Ye Of Little Faith

In fact, our company had the very popular Oyster and Ham Supper every year. We also had bingo every Thursday night -- worked that every week as well.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Comment

Hahah

Rescue me!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

All about the food Smokey Green. Back away from the table and put that fork down.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!

Comment

Here's a good tailGAYte shirt for the upcoming season

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=B008ZHSTXA

Comment

HAHAHAHA Perfect! Every month KG gets a new name.

Comment

Holy Shit ... Smokey Green ... legit LOL ... I'm coughing up hairballs here!!!
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Oh dear God! You found the pic.

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                          whats the odds of that?

Comment

Did KG fight a fire?

Or just drink a bottle of this and start imagining shit?

Comment

that would be

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              All about the food Smokey Green. Back away from the table and put that fork down.
                              Cocksman Green
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X