No announcement yet.

Fuck Chuck, that ungrateful cocksucker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Chuck, that ungrateful cocksucker!

Let him due alone in his dark fucking house.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Yup. Jimmy's such a horrible lawyer that he not only found the home run case but also figured out Chuck's bullshit too.

Comment

Wow! "Slippin Jimmy as a lawyer is like a chimp with a machine gun!" Wow! Ungrateful douchebag.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That was a great episode

His douchebaggery quote about Hamlin after getting burned was hilarious. Also liked the Mike scene
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I laughed my ass off haha.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Pimento, caviar of the South.

Comment

Mike did'nt need a gun.

Comment

lol...that big guy just turned and ran. He was f'n HUGE.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Yeah he looked like a wrastler

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                  lol...that big guy just turned and ran. He was f'n HUGE.
                  Haystacks calhounish with less blubber

Comment

That scene was as good as TV gets.

Brilliant acting by both guys. I knew that was what went down when chuck made that late night call.

Just a Fantastic show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      Pimento, caviar of the South.
                      The writer got that straight from the pimento cheese Wikipedia entry.

The guy Mike punched in the throat was named Sobchak, a nod to John Goodman's character in Big Lebowski.

Only one more week. Boo.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I didn't get that part

When he said pimento I was thinking pimento loaf - never heard of the cheese. A philly guy liking pimento cheese is like a philly guy liking an aramingo - does not compute

Comment

Working...
                        X