When is Iowaigglefan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Iowaigglefan

changing his name to IndianaIggleFan. Seems like his kind of state.

Wooooooo!

Swish

Comment

Do you think

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      He's an SAE alum?

Comment

He was on the bus.

Comment

He was on the bus.
          The bus driver or the fraternity cook?

Comment

FYI!!!

http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/hk...Xp_Rsg47Qm.png
            "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

FYI for what?

You're proud of how ignorant and hateful so many states are? Does it make you feel good that you and your views are welcome in so many places?

Fuck all these hateful assholes and their twisted view of religious freedom.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Clearly

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                You're proud of how ignorant and hateful so many states are? Does it make you feel good that you and your views are welcome in so many places?

Fuck all these hateful assholes and their twisted view of religious freedom.
                These laws are about freedom...to be a f--ktard to anyone who's not WASP. What a steaming pile.
                You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

You do not know my heart. I am a democrat. supporter freedoms this great country affords us. Proud supporter of President Barack Obama. I was a caucus leader and walked a lot of miles door to door to help President Obama jump start his campaign in 2008. I am hardly what you think I am. I detest all that is the likes of Mike Pence and the dumbpublican party. I am for the most part a liberal on most things but have strong social conservative views on specific topics like immigration and welfare reform.

Would love to see Liz Warren run. Would gladly support Bernie Sanders for President. Fact is I will support Hillary Clinton if that is the way it shakes out. I think we need a greater move to the left on most of the important issues in this nation.

Please stop this crap. If you wish to talk politics lets talk politics but snipes like that are just bush league bs.

Comment

"Guys, I'm definitely not a racist, I totally have a black friend!" -Iowa

Comment

Spoiler alert, I don't actually think you're racist and all that, people who scream racist all the time are suspect themselves. You do make some pretty annoying posts though and this is pretty much the go to jab for you. I should just keep calling you a gay hating racist here, but I don't have that killer instinct that diggle has. It's unfortunate.

Comment

Is Spades your least favorite suit in cards?
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                        X