Phillies Selling Hard Liqour in CBP This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies Selling Hard Liqour in CBP This Year

Gonna need it to sit through 9 innings of this team.

They'll be selling wine too if that's more your speed.

give me your thoughts on temple tonight.

Comment

I haven't watched Miami play much but I do know they beat Duke and played some of the other ACC powers tight so they must be halfway decent. Like Temple, their strength is guard play. I did watch them against Richmond and they stormed back from a huge deficit whereas Temple has been playing lights out and running their opponents out of the gym the last two games.

Right now, Will Cummings is playing like a guy who is not ready to stop playing college ball and the rest of the team is playing pissed about missing the tourny, so I'll go with the Owls (obviously)

Comment

4th inning brought to you by Four Loko
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

And Slizz

never would have made it up the stairs that tailgayte
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X