2 of 19 from Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 of 19 from Three

Ultimately did the Owls in. Tough way to see the season end.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Ultimately did the Owls in. Tough way to see the season end.
    Kinda like the Wildcats

Comment

Nah, Temple didn't get absolutely dominated in the paint like Nova did.

Edit to add: Also, who you picking in the Final Four? I want to put some money down and I know picking the opposite of you is a lock for winning.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 03-31-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Edit to add: Also, who you picking in the Final Four? I want to put some money down and I know picking the opposite of you is a lock for winning.

Bullshit Nova blew that game by first not hitting the easy shots in the paint that NC state was giving them. Then they pressed and coughed up a fir ball from the 3 point line.

Comment

Maybe they just didn't have the fire in their belly? I'd tell you to stick to mock drafts but youre not good at that either. Stick to being a clueless, racist, backwoods piece of shit I guess.

Comment

Congrats to Temple for a nice run in the NIT. I think a long run in the NIT is better than one n done in the NCAAs.

2 of 19 from Three Ultimately did the Owls in. Tough way to see the season end.
            Yea, Nova fans know the feeling. 4 of Nova's 6 3 pt shooters went 0-14, including one who shot 46% for the year, even as the team shot 91% from the FT line!

That's not so uncommon for Nova against Top 50 teams. TU does not have the same tradition of relying so much on the 3.

NCState is RPI#39 Miami is #65

Nova more commonly relies on their many guards to win the turnover margin as they did against NC State. They like to draw more fouls and take advantage of their typically better FT%. It was not quite enough on that night.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
              Bullshit Nova blew that game by first not hitting the easy shots in the paint that NC state was giving them. Then they pressed and coughed up a fir ball from the 3 point line.
              Please report to nearest balcony and do the deed
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

shut up

stop posting
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Will agree, for once. Nova were bitches inside paint
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X