No announcement yet.

Draft Prospect Visits/Workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I just misread your response. Screamin responded to McCarthy about Kendricks being short and then you quoted that response and said about winning jump balls with Dez, so I was just confused as to who you were talking about.

Comment

With Kendrick's speed & athleticism shouldn't they think about lining him up at OLB opposite Barwin?

Has he ever been given a shot there? I've lost a ton if brain cells lately but think he did both at Cal, didn't he?
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-02-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I don't get it

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
        I agree. I think a lot of solid players might get dealt depending on how the draft plays out.

If they draft an ILB early, Kendricks is gone.
        If they draft CB early, Boykin is gone.
        If they draft OL early, Mathis is gone.
        If they draft WR early.......Cooper continues to get paid. I hate that contract.
        I'm all for cleansing the roster of FF's stench but Chip seems more than willing to part with the few good, still have a change at becoming great players.

And I get that at the moment he's all about acquiring assets so that he can mold the roster in his image but if everyone already knows that he's trying to unload a certain player what does that do to said player's value? If Chip wants to trade Boykin and Kendricks fine, but he sure as hell better produce something to show for it.

Comment

Is Walter Thurmond really even THAT good? CK is putting an unbelievable amount of faith in the training staff and his smoothies to think that all of these players with their storied injury histories can come in and all of a sudden stay healthy the whole season.

Comment

Tommy Lawlor has been doing this for years

He was a big part of Ourlads Scouting services/draft guide for years.

Comment

Working...
            X