After 22 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 22 years

Of pre-school, parochial grammar school, parochial high school, and college, and I suppose I could throw in 16 years of dance classes, I wrote my last tuition check today.

Sweet
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

congrats

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Of pre-school, parochial grammar school, parochial high school, and college, and I suppose I could throw in 16 years of dance classes, I wrote my last tuition check today.
      D informed me she is going to need one more semester. Sucks!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

What about post grad school?

Don't count those chickens too soon.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Bet that feels good....congrats.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Nice, I paid for four yrs. of fashion design and she ended being a dog groomer which she loves.Oh well.

Comment

Congratulations

I'm sure it was money well spent.

Comment

Serious Congrats

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I can't even see that day with a time machine. Including the dance classes.

http://blog.dimbulbreport.com/2015/04/04/
                DB

Comment

Working...
                X