Put me down for wanting the Sixers to get Sam Dekker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put me down for wanting the Sixers to get Sam Dekker

He's big time clutch... hits the 3... drives to the basket well...

His offense is already NBA ready.

Keith Van Horn redux
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Can't disagree with the comparison, but it wouldn't deter me from drafting him.
      Agree with wanting Okafor and Winston as well. Sixers may miss out on one or both, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        Keith Van Horn redux
        He seems a lot meaner than VH. I like his game and attitude...wasn't scared of those punks at all last night.

Comment

no slam dunk selections in this year's draft

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Keith Van Horn redux
          Okufor, and I think Kaminski has to be in the conversation now. Dekker made millions in this tourney but agreed he could be a role guy at best. Not seeing any franchise saviors in this group.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I was touting this guy before the tournament, but

he's still a question mark at the next level
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Yep... and the experts have a difficult task of deciding how these underclassman project into NBA talent... and are they willing to wait for a return on the investment.

If the Sixers are drafting somewhere in the middle of the first, I wouldn't mind Dekker.

Comment

I would definitely take him with the Heat's pick, but he won't be there. Not after this tournament.

Keith Van Horn was pretty good, especially early in his career. People have revisionist history. And I think Dekker is better.

Comment

Actually, its a great point about Van Horn's career. I'll take the NJ Nets Keith Van Horn.

Comment

If KVH was drafted 12th instead of 2nd, his career would be viewed as a pretty big success.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      Okufor, and I think Kaminski has to be in the conversation now. Dekker made millions in this tourney but agreed he could be a role guy at best. Not seeing any franchise saviors in this group.
                      Kaminsky will out play Okafor --- this next game. Should be interesting. He should he has more maturity. Something about Okafor that says he will never reach his full potential and God knows he has massive potential
                      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 04-05-2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X