I think the number 125 is what sent Shady to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the number 125 is what sent Shady to Buffalo

Look he had like 312 rush attempts and 125 went for 0 or less yards.
    Now we did have OLine problems early on, BUT there were plenty of times he danced his way to a loss where he could have got 1-2 yards if he hit even a small hole. Also heard that his Yac (yards after contact) were the lowest of his career and in the bottom third of the league.

While Murray had a lot of touches last year (and I don't see Chipper riding him like Dallass did last year) overall he has 600 fewer carries than Shady in their careers. Murray's style is downhill and bull your way through defenders, not even close to Shady's style.

After looking over the facts, the decision was made based on logic more than 'not being a Chip guy,' at least that is how I see it. His latest comments only support the fact that he is rather immature, he got another 26M guaranteed money coming his way. The only thing worse than a whiny child is a RICH whiny child.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Welcome to one month ago.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah, well...

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Welcome to one month ago.
      I was over it until he took his shot at the coach who helped him reach a rushing title and all time rushing record for the birds. He took a step backward last year, for whatever reason, and he wasn't (in Kelly's opinion) worth the 12 M he was scheduled to make this year.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
      X