Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Dead" to add 2 shows in Santa Clara CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats awesome,,have a good "Trip"

I have no interest in going to Chicago at all..Id rather spend the $$$$ and go to Cali, but I have 3 kids and the wife,,entirely too much to go thru for a concert I can watch from my home...Like I said if they play the east coast Id go out to a show for a night out...Instead were going to New Hampshire to camp on our land, and get Ken his New, Old Gibson Goldtop.
    Last edited by TRENT; 04-12-2015, 04:05 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

The Dead is dead.

Comment

The Dead was done when Jerry Garcia croaked

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          ok now they have taken care of the west coast heads,,,Now its time to set up Met Life, Or Even the Linc,,, lets go guys!
          What are the best drugs to bring to the show
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            What are the best drugs to bring to the show
            You could use a laxative.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I agree with this statement

this is nice for those who didn't get to see them ,,but the reality is you will never see Terrapin Station ever again..

PS: Try getting into one of these shows,,if you think this summer is a hard Ticket[IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by TRENT; 04-12-2015, 07:16 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Its as good an excuse as any for a gathering of the tribe - a chance to see some cool friends again.
                Its not all that different from going to a tailgayte- a traveling circus in the parking lot, everybody wearing team colors, food and bevs galore... although I admit I've never eaten magic mushrooms at an NFL game (yet)

Comment

Its the best,,Philly was awesome,,Shakedown street to the fullest

There is nothing like it,,never will be anything like it...hope you see tons a friends and have a safe trip there and back,,
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Its just nostalgia. No one is under the illusion that this is the dead. An excuse to see my high school buds and to eat great food in Chi town for a weekend
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      Its just nostalgia. No one is under the illusion that this is the dead. An excuse to see my high school buds and to eat great food in Chi town for a weekend
                      Great food in Chi town....I read an article a few weeks back about a sandwich offered there that sounded pretty interesting, esp to a Philly guy.

Check it out if you get the chance

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/rico...-breaded-steak
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Yeah really how could they even tour?

It's like going to see Jimmy Hendrix' band after he died. What's the point?
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I lived there 2 years

That is an awesome sammich. One of my all-time favorites. Has to be done right tho, and you have to add hot peppers
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

swish!

Bwahahahaha!!

Comment

You love jammy bands, especially this song

You tell me this town ain't got no heart. Well, well, well, you can never tell.
                              The sunny side of the street is dark. Well, well, well, you can never tell.
                              Maybe that's cause it's midnight, in the dark of the moon besides.
                              Maybe the dark is from your eyes, Maybe the dark is from your eyes,
                              You know you got such dark eyes!
                              Nothin' shakin' on Shakedown Street. Used to be the heart of town.
                              Don't tell me this town ain't got no heart. You just gotta poke around.

Comment

Hey Diggle

Packwest concurs with you on this information. It MUST be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X