• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Detective Season 2

Can't wait.

--
    Your Retarded

Looks awesome. Didn't know Rachael McAdams was in it. Even better now.
    Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.

Comment

Dateless

Comment

Got a lot to live up to, but as long as they don't try to recreate season 1, it should be good.

Side note, did anyone see the clips for the new Jack Black and The Rock comedies that are gonna be on HBO soon? They both look promising.

Comment

The Rock football one looks iffy to me ... hope I'm wrong.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think it will be trashy as hell, but the good kind. So bad it's good. Or it could just be bad, guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              I think it will be trashy as hell, but the good kind. So bad it's good. Or it could just be bad, guess we'll see.
              The fact that they named it Ballers makes me think it might be terrible. I'll give it a try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                I briefly saw a preview and was hoping for a Playmakers remake but I don't know much about it
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

If it's anywhere near as good as the first one, it could help Vince Vaughn get out of those shitbag comedies he's doing and into better film roles.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    If it's anywhere near as good as the first one, it could help Vince Vaughn get out of those shitbag comedies he's doing and into better film roles.
                    Yeah. From the trailer, he appears to be more of a "bad guy" so hopefully he nails it.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Looking forward to it now that Better Call Saul season is done

great cast
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I read he plays a criminal trying to go legit.

Comment

if it's anywh're near as good as the first one, it couldst helpeth vince vaughn geteth out of those shitbag comedies he's doing and into bett'r filmeth roles.
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            if it's anywh're near as good as the first one, it couldst helpeth vince vaughn geteth out of those shitbag comedies he's doing and into bett'r filmeth roles.
                            Methinks t could beest better than the original. Alas, the first season hath seemed to loseth focus at which hour t got bogged down in the personal stories.

Comment

You gotta start asking the right fucking questions.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X