Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See youse in about a week

Back surgery tomorrow.

I'm hoping third time really is the charm. This will be my third spinal fusion. Please root for the Phillies while I'm away. They need all the help they can get.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Jeezus OB

Godspeed man.

Comment

Take care J

...a swift and smooth recovery.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'll buy your pain meds off you

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Back surgery tomorrow.

I'm hoping third time really is the charm. This will be my third spinal fusion. Please root for the Phillies while I'm away. They need all the help they can get.
          Best wishes, J.

Hope all goes well and looking forward to seeing you soon!
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

When you come back in full health, I look forward to us conquering our enemies, driving them before us, and hearing the lamentation of their women.

Comment

Take care OB!

Comment

Ohhhh Jeeeeesss OB! Gdluck Man

Will say a little prayer for you with my coffee,,Gdluck Bro.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I am sure it'll go well.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Good luck, OB!

Comment

Good luck with that, Jer

Be thinkin about you. Holler if you want a call to your better half again. Be no prob.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Tell the doc that you are allergic to morphine and tramadol. Tell them you need Dilaudid 2mg Q2 PRN. Good luck Triple OB.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Nothing is better than hearing the lamentation of their women.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Holy crap man

Back surgery tomorrow.

Good luck I have been trying everything to avoid that surgery including stem cells. Take it easy my man.
                            DB

Comment

Back surgery tomorrow.

Godspeed, Jerry. See you next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X