WOW...finally a reason to want Mariota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW...finally a reason to want Mariota

I think he's a very good college QB, but no lock to be a franchise icon.

But today on WIP I heard Houseman (Dave Spadaro) say there was no chance the Eagles would get him. In fact, he went on record as saying he would "scrub toilets for a week at WIP" if Marcus ends up an Eagle.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

He would suck Satan's sausage to lie for the Eagles.

Comment

That's the best post of your career
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        I think he's a very good college QB, but no lock to be a franchise icon.

But today on WIP I heard Houseman (Dave Spadaro) say there was no chance the Eagles would get him. In fact, he went on record as saying he would "scrub toilets for a week at WIP" if Marcus ends up an Eagle.
        Maybe he was just "lying for the Eagles", but maybe the report about Bradford is true.

A report on CSNPhilly basically says Cleveland won't give up the #1 the Birds need unless Bradford agrees to an extension. This seems quite reasonable for Cleveland.

Why would Bradford agree to do that? He has reason to think/hope that he'll do well in Chip's offense, thus raising his value as he goes into free agency at the end of the year. Then he could pick his team.

There is still an outside chance that Mariota falls somewhat if he is telling teams he only wants a minimum year deal--three?--implying that after three years he is going to try to reunite with Chip.

If that happens Chip would not have to "sell the farm" entirely. However he'd be stuck with both MM and Bradford. I assume he'd then be forced to dump Bradford for less than he spent for him. Hopefully he could still do that on draft day, maybe for Cleveland's lower 1st round pick.

Would Washington take MM to keep Chip from getting him and hopefully light a fire under Griffin? They might be dumb enough to do it.

Comment

Please report to the train tracks. No one reads your posts
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Now, this ain't no flapjack, so I'm gonna be real careful, I won't look.
            Last edited by Riccardo; 04-14-2015, 07:14 AM.
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I read that as "Saban"

Originally posted by Fear Boner View Post
              He would suck Satan's sausage to lie for the Eagles.
              Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              That's the best post of your career
              I believe it had the same desired effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                Maybe he was just "lying for the Eagles", but maybe the report about Bradford is true.

A report on CSNPhilly basically says Cleveland won't give up the #1 the Birds need unless Bradford agrees to an extension. This seems quite reasonable for Cleveland.

Why would Bradford agree to do that? He has reason to think/hope that he'll do well in Chip's offense, thus raising his value as he goes into free agency at the end of the year. Then he could pick his team.

There is still an outside chance that Mariota falls somewhat if he is telling teams he only wants a minimum year deal--three?--implying that after three years he is going to try to reunite with Chip.

If that happens Chip would not have to "sell the farm" entirely. However he'd be stuck with both MM and Bradford. I assume he'd then be forced to dump Bradford for less than he spent for him. Hopefully he could still do that on draft day, maybe for Cleveland's lower 1st round pick.

Would Washington take MM to keep Chip from getting him and hopefully light a fire under Griffin? They might be dumb enough to do it.
                thou art gonna standeth thither, ownin' a fireworks standeth, and telleth me thee don't has't no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

Comment

HAHAHA
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X