Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

These guys probably made more money off of that one POS song than a lot of us have made in our CAREERS! Chew on THAT for a while.

Don't forget Tears for Fears!

JUNK!!!!!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Yes and the GrAYteful Dead

Turrible
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The lead singer of that band always reminded me of this guy

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Songs from the Big Chair is a classic combination of sniveling tortured artist and musical genius.

Comment

Don't forget Black Sabbath,,,take a bath

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Turrible
            just aweful

Planet Caravan.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I was thinking the other day how much I enjoyed you changing your avatar, to that old dude, when a Philly team was in the playoffs. Reality is we may not see that avatar again for 5 years. Chew on THAT for a while.

Comment

Actually, their second album was good
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

WTF social media are you getting geezer brain?

That shit is almost 30 yrs old....if you are going to rant try doing it about something recent.

The garbage playing out now makes that stuff look like the second coming.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Was thinking about that. The Eagles are the best chance at being Philadelphia's next playoff team and I'm more curious about their chances than I am optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                    X