Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry if poated already, but people need to see this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah

The point was it was a minor story carried by a local fox affiliate, along with every other local news outlet, yet Maniac tries to use it as a pitiful attempt to make a laughable faux news point. Yeah you got them alright - bwaaa!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      I watched the video and I don't give a shit. Why do you? The girl acted like a bitch and you couldn't hear if she was provoked. Who gives a fuck?
      Agreed 100%. The video was edited and totally one sided, in the end who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        The point was it was a minor story carried by a local fox affiliate
        Not much of a point since The Kelly Files is a national Fox network show. And not only did they feature it, they had a fkkking analysis of it. Morons.

If any other national outlet featured it, then they're idiots too.

And ESPN should quit hiring bimbos, if they don't like them being bimbos.

More great reasons not to have a television.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          The tape is edited, then leaked to the media and does not include what was said to her...and I know for a fact this towing outfit just takes cars that are legally parked. Not sure that's what happened to her, but it did happen to my good friend Tony.

that said she still went way over the top.
          After reading a little bit about this towing outfit I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Read some of these comments on Yelp

http://www.yelp.com/biz/advanced-towing-arlington
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
            X