No announcement yet.

IMO, the Eagles are going to have a rough year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What hole does Tebow go in to? This team was set to make a run. They needed to address the DB POSITIONS. the front 7 played well last year. The O was way better than average with a healthy OL. THIS isn't about Your " square peg" nonsense. It's about Chip bringing in his own players no matter if they fit anywhere. Everyone wanted FF OUT. IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO GO.

You can sit there and pray that Chip knows what he's doing. I already know what he is doing.

Comment

He goes into the "every team brings in multiple QBs during OTAs and TC for camp bodies" hole.

If you're seriously worked up over the Tebow signing, you have more problems than I thought. Bill Belichick brought in Tim Tebow, I guess that means he's in talks with Alcorn State for a job there too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        He goes into the "every team brings in multiple QBs during OTAs and TC for camp bodies" hole.

If you're seriously worked up over the Tebow signing, you have more problems than I thought. Bill Belichick brought in Tim Tebow, I guess that means he's in talks with Alcorn State for a job there too, right?
        BB can afford to play games. He has Brady and more rings than fingers. Tebow never played a down for NE. TEBOW will be fighting Sanchez for # 2. Which will be the QB with the most playing time on the team.

Comment

Did you read that on Twitter?

Comment

Belicheat only has 5 fingers? Who knew...

Agree to disagree on everything, but not really, because like I said, you don't believe what you say, it's just a shtick.

Either way, it's tiring and boring to do this dance with you. Can't wait for your next super original and gut-bustingly hilarious post. Keep up the work CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Belicheat only has 5 fingers? Who knew...

Agree to disagree on everything, but not really, because like I said, you don't believe what you say, it's just a shtick.

Either way, it's tiring and boring to do this dance with you. Can't wait for your next super original and gut-bustingly hilarious post. Keep up the work CC.
              All of my posts are original. Some better than others. Maybe you can explain chips master plan sometime.

Comment

It will be different

Cut I am so sick of 10-6 with no shot at a championship that I will hang on for the ride. High risk, high reward.

Comment

I don't know his master plan, just like you don't know his master plan, just like nobody but him and Marynowitz knows his master plan.

Only an asshole would act like they know his master plan.

Plain and simple, my thought process is...

Will Chip fail? Probably, most coaches (especially Philadelphia ones) do. But, in 2 years, while not perfect, he is 20-12. He's made mistakes and is far from infallible. Until the guy actually fails, I'm not going to act like he's a failure. I know why you use the "Chip sucks" shtick, it's easier to troll when you're on the minority side and not the majority side, but I just don't have any interest in entertaining the notion that a coach who took over a 4-12 team and has won 62% of his games is ruining the franchise.

Lastly, before I move on, none of your posts are original and about 1% are funny. You've used the "he's in talks to coach at (insert college here)" joke about 15 times. You've used the "Eagles fans better hope he leaves now so the next coach can rebuild the team" line about 20 times. There is no originality with you, your persona is Ref's persona, but Ref trolled here first with said persona. Like I said, come up with something new, something exciting for us to "argue" with or stop trolling because you're not good at it with your current persona.

That's all, now, have a good day.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 04-20-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

First they didn't have the bamboo umbrellas for the drinks, and now snails on the food, two boobs!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Oh, this is the best pizza in a cup ever. This guy is unbelievable. He ran the old Cup 'o Pizza guy out of business. People come from all over to eat this.
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Eat shit and die.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X