What a great bunch of people.......Igglephans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great bunch of people.......Igglephans

Well I'm finally back at Chez OB and couldn't feel any happier to be here with my wonderful spouse. There's a ton of pain whenever I move, but with very slow exercise this too will pass.

I want to express a sincere "thank you" to everyone here for all your positive thoughts and well wishes. Believe it, something like that really goes a long way in such situations. It was reinforcing to know so many were on my side as I was experiencing some extremely trying times while in the hospital. Thank you all.

Also thank you for your support of Abby during my hospitalization. She was under so much pressure to get things done, and she is also a world class worrier. Your words of encouragement to her are much more than just appreciated by me.

Igglephans a football bored? What, for the 10,000th time, are you fucking nuts? A little football, a little other sports, a lot if irreverence, a ton of very funny stuff, and........I state without any shame..........a good helping of love and affection (tell 'em Reverend Al).

I love youse guys and I'm so proud to be a member.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Glad to hear you are back at home!

Hopefully you feel a lot better quickly.

Can you believe that Comrade Smokey Green trying to Overbrook the thread where *MOST* of us were giving our support to you and your wife?!?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Back at home, great news!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Welcome back barrel! Glad to hear you're back. Won't be yourself until you rip someone apart though!
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Great news,,glad the Op was a success

My brother had 2 of these and I know its tough one,,now comes the hard part OB the rehab<<<<<<<Dirty word!

Hope your recovery is quick, good to have ya back..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Great news OB!!!!

....appreciate the endorsement but you should wait until the invoice arrives.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Something about "My Sweet OB" always cracks me up.

Comment

She's the sodium bicarbonate to his muriatic acid

Together the pH is just right.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  Together the pH is just right.
                  Igglephans: Better Living Through Chemistry

OB didn't get this much love when he returned from higaytus.

Comment

Yay! It's good to see that you're on the mend and back at the compound. Your gem of a Frau was a real lifeline for us, too. Mend quickly and well!
                    Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 04-20-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I believe Tebow was responsible for you getting better.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

man...

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        Well I'm finally back at Chez OB and couldn't feel any happier to be here with my wonderful spouse. There's a ton of pain whenever I move, but with very slow exercise this too will pass.

I want to express a sincere "thank you" to everyone here for all your positive thoughts and well wishes. Believe it, something like that really goes a long way in such situations. It was reinforcing to know so many were on my side as I was experiencing some extremely trying times while in the hospital. Thank you all.

Also thank you for your support of Abby during my hospitalization. She was under so much pressure to get things done, and she is also a world class worrier. Your words of encouragement to her are much more than just appreciated by me.

Igglephans a football bored? What, for the 10,000th time, are you fucking nuts? A little football, a little other sports, a lot if irreverence, a ton of very funny stuff, and........I state without any shame..........a good helping of love and affection (tell 'em Reverend Al).

I love youse guys and I'm so proud to be a member.
                        Good to hear you're back. You've had this surgery three times? WTF is up with that? That's like the nuclear winter of back surgeries. I will never doubt your pain threshold ever. They want me to do that for L5/S1 but only give me a 50/50 shot at getting pain relief.

Speaking of pain relief, it is 4/20 today...
                        Last edited by Dim Bulb; 04-20-2015, 11:47 AM. Reason: added drug reference
                        DB

Comment

Great news

welcome back!
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Glad to have ya back brotha

Comment

Welcome back you crusty bastard.

Comment

Working...
                              X