X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for anti-gun nutz

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...hts-increases/
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Just picked up a High Standard 12 gauge riot shotgun last week. It's pretty cool.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Does it have a "short barrel"? See what I did there too tall? (crickets)
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

heyoooooooo!

Yup, 18 inches (insert next joke).
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-20-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Heyooooooo! (with slow motion golf swing)
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Nice

Post a pic of you holding it on instagram - wearing camo of course

Comment

Speaking of guns 17" inch biceps you trail running mofo!

Comment

BIG GUN is doing their job well.

---
                In short, we are at a moment when most Americans believe crime rates are rising and when most believe gun ownership – not gun control – makes people safer.
                ---

--
                Your Retarded

Comment

I wouldn't credit big gun

They have no where near the marketing capacity to shift public opinion like that. I'd attribute it to all the mass media that sensationalizes crime and makes it appear to be a bigger issue than it is

Comment

Not bad

How's that 40 inch gut going??

Comment

Them new Amish neighbors giving you trouble?

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Just picked up a High Standard 12 gauge riot shotgun last week. It's pretty cool.
                      ...got to keep those black hats in line.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        Post a pic of you holding it on instagram - wearing camo of course
                        ...next to a dead house cat.

Comment

You never know when you may fall victim to a buggy drive by. Although they usually just shoot horse poop.

Comment

Ready for the move?

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            You never know when you may fall victim to a buggy drive by. Although they usually just shoot horse poop.
                            ...and to breath the fresh country fertilizer?
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Can't wait. Close in 10 days and then move Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Dude, the drive home from work every day has been killer on the nostrils. I love it though. I'll reach out once we're settled. Would love to have you over for dinner or a beer or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X