Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals know how to maximize profits

I wouldn't serve this to my mother in law

@Deadspin: The Royals are serving fans moldy garbage hot dogs: http://t.co/M4dboOVTiL

Only the best for the mother-in-law!

Break out the plastic!

Comment

I maximize my profits

by giving your mom Dr Scholl inserts and super gluing a credit/debit card reader to her back.

Batch betta have my money, batch betta have my money!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

When I'm maximizing profits, I work your momma hard.

When I get that look, I KNOW DADDY IS GETTING A NEW PIMP SUIT!

Comment

I keep your mom in room 112 at the Holiday Inn. Daddy getting his pimp cup a pimp cup during tax season.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm not like Walmart. When your momma has plumbing issues, I never shut her down!

Comment

Working...
            X