Te-blow a 5/2 dog to make Eagles roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te-blow a 5/2 dog to make Eagles roster

@ProFootballTalk: Online sports book installs Tim Tebow as a 5-2 underdog to make the Eagles' Week One roster http://t.co/naKWHjkBRg

Well, if they really hate Barkley as much as it seems and Kinne is going to be a WR/KR, then he has a good shot at the 3rd spot, I guess.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I would be surprised if he makes it. Cannot throw from pocket. Some of the gif's made of his NFL throws are goddamned hilarious!

And I doubt Kelly wastes a critical game day activation slot on a gimmick or possible 2 point conversion guy. Need starters, key backups, and special teamers when the games count. Not dudes who can't read a D for shit or jump passing dorks. Didn't we already try that with Ronnie Brown? Shit, brown can probably throw
      A better goal line pass than Tebow.

Comment

I really don't understand how this guy......

...won the Heisman trophy and the national championship and now he's a POS. What HAPPENED? The whole thing makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          ...won the Heisman trophy and the national championship and now he's a POS. What HAPPENED? The whole thing makes no sense.
          In college, you line up a few TEs and a 250 pound QB with wheels and you run people the fuck over. By the time Tebow threw, his receivers were ridiculously wide open.

It really comes down to his passing ability. I'd prefer him over Barkley, I guess. If it ever did come down to him playing a quarter or two, you could probably bust out some gimmicky run-heavy stuff and catch defenses off guard.

If he has to start a game, it's going to be a nightmare, though.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Oh, I thought you were talking about Sanchez for a minute...

Comment

At 5/2, I'd have to bet Tebow makes the roster. 1 unit.

What are the odds on Bradford?
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X