Yahoo Sports Reports 3 Team Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Sports Reports 3 Team Trade

Sorry I am just posted the article not the link.

Report: Eagles-Chargers-Titans three team trade possible in order to land Mariota
    Posted: 04/21/2015, 10:37am | Trevor Conley, Digital Editor at Sun Times Network

Trade rumors continue to swirl regarding the Eagles trading up for Marcus Mariota, and it could involve a trade between the Eagles, Chargers and Titans.

Take a look at how the trade would work via Rant Sports:

The Eagles would receive the No. 2 overall pick from the Titans, which they would then use to draft Mariota.
    The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles’ first-round pick and the Titans’ second-round pick.
    The Titans would receive Philip Rivers and the Eagles’ third-round pick.

A lot of questions are raised as to whether a River-Bradford swap would be an upgrade for the Charger, and if this is the “mortgaging the future” trade that Kelly said the Eagles would not partake in.

Also the Titans would be receiving a 33-year-old QB all while in the process of rebuilding, which could take some time. Is it worth it for a young team to rebuild around an aging quarterback?

There has been plenty of talk between NFL Insiders and reporters on whether this rumor is even possible or completely outrageous.

The trade might not be a full proof plan for any of the teams involved, but in the end Chip Kelly and the Eagles would land Mariota, the Titans would get Rivers, and San Diego end up with four draft picks in the top 66 while also receiving a starting caliber quarterback.

How the fuck is that a report of a 3 team trade?

Comment

If I were a Titans fans I'd be rioting if they did that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        If that occurred and assuming that the picks discussed are for 2015:

That would be that a 2015 1st (20), 3rd and 4th plus a 2016 2nd given up by the Eagles to obtain a 2015 1st (2), 2015 5th and 2016 3rd (assuming since Bradford wouldn't play for the Eagles)

Therefore, if the 3rd round picks nominally cancel out - the Eagles would be giving up a 2nd and 4th to move up 18 spots in the 1st and they would gain a 5th.

I think.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Sorry I am just posted the article not the link.

Please don't reproduce.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Eagles, Chargers, Titans

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Please don't reproduce.
              I posted the article, I did not write it. By the way I have 3 wonderful kids so shut your mouth about my family.

Comment

I posted the article, I did not write it. By the way I have 3 wonderful kids so shut your mouth about my family.
                Do they know how to provide a link? Or are they opposed to providing sources and credit like you?
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

http://philadelphia.suntimes.com/phi...-land-mariota/
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Stop the lies.

Tell your kids to teach you how to communicate.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                      If I were a Titans fans I'd be rioting if they did that deal.
                      If Yahoo actually did publish this idiocy, they should be put out of business today. Did nobody notice that the Titans are getting a 33 year old QB and a 3rd rounder for the second overall pick?

Beyond retarded.

Comment

Do your kids think Pete Rose never bet on baseball too?

Keep up the great work Tom Retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Do your kids think Pete Rose never bet on baseball too?

Keep up the great work Tom Retard.
                          I just do not get some of the posters on here, you think your better than the next guy and post some of the dumbest shit ever. You're no better than the next guy so keep posting insults and things that make no sense to anyone but you. Nobody cares.

Comment

Shut up

Comment

For the sake of humanity, I hope you are just a troll.
                              Last edited by D Leff; 04-21-2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X