Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG OMG !!! It's schedule release day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG OMG !!! It's schedule release day!!!

...I'm going to orgasm....OMG!!!!!!! Do you think a 3 hr program is enough time to discuss all the excitement??????
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ...I'm going to orgasm....OMG!!!!!!! Do you think a 3 hr program is enough time to discuss all the excitement??????
    Depends on who you ask!

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showp...56&postcount=3
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Think of all the activities that we can accomplish in those 3hrs! Johnny Football Talk, Tebow, games in London! Hell yeah!!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Don't forget....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Think of all the activities that we can accomplish in those 3hrs! Johnny Football Talk, Tebow, games in London! Hell yeah!!
        Tebowwwwwwww!!! OMG I'm so excited, I can't stop touching myself!!
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Do you think we play the Foreskins twice this year?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I really hope so....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Do you think we play the Foreskins twice this year?
            I really hate them (school girl giggle)!

Comment

Working...
            X