Troggs and susq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troggs and susq

If we do Carolina, I have a issue, That's the Penn State/Maryland Game weekend.
    mmmm

Come on, man.

Comment

Carolina in Oct is a great time....

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      Come on, man.
      ..might have to invite myself for that game.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Let me know what you're doing. I think I can pull that one off.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I'm thinking of doing more than one road game. Carolina is easy to get to and is reasonably priced.

We're talking about the alternative of going to Dallas on November 8th. Could be interesting. I'm not sure how difficult ticket acquisition would be.

Comment

I really want to do that game, but travel two weeks in a row isn't gonna happen for me if the Fish game is the Gayte.

Robin Williams

Comment

How about Hotlanta for the opener?

Comment

Hey Susq, check out the Green Legion. They do the road games for the Eagles. Tickets, and rooms are in the price. Last I looked it was two rooms and your ticket for $400 I think for Dallas.

Robin Williams

Comment

I considered that one as well. Another easy flight from my backyard.

Comment

I'll take a look.I know they did a big group deal to AZ last year, and they had a big day-before party in Scottsdale.

Comment

Got to get Ells involved for Carolina..

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      I'm thinking of doing more than one road game. Carolina is easy to get to and is reasonably priced.

We're talking about the alternative of going to Dallas on November 8th. Could be interesting. I'm not sure how difficult ticket acquisition would be.
                      ...I'm sure he can bring some fresh Carolina Oppossum BBQ...hell, prob run one over in the parking lot. Screw Ells, he prob already has his tix for Dallas he can join you on that one.
                      Last edited by Raptor; 04-21-2015, 09:02 PM.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Maybe he can put us up in the barn out back.

Comment

I would like to do Carolina game. Was thinking of taking whole family but it's a night game so may go solo.

Comment

We have family down there. Would be great excuse to go down and see them/go to game.

Georgia dome is, without question, the shittiest game day viewing experience I've had. Terrible joint.

Comment

I could do Carolina if we have a road gate.Eagles Cowboys in Dallas would be a blast. I'll be going to the Eagles patriots in Foxboro because Its 30 miles away. I was hoping that game would be in September October or even November.

I don't know what the home gate will be but I hope it's a game that Ken, Derek and chicken man will be at. They we're off the hook last year, too much fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X