X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like 16-0!

Or 13-3

Loss to Pats, Cruds, and Panthers.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I like ...

Bye in the middle of the season
    Cowboys after the bye
    10 Days rest before the Patriots
    3 of the last 4 at home

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
      I like ...

Bye in the middle of the season
      Cowboys after the bye
      10 Days rest before the Patriots
      3 of the last 4 at home
      Yes and bye breaks up two consecutive road games too.

Comment

They only have 4 playoff team games that I see. Dallas, Zona, NE and Carolina. The eagles beat two of those teams last year. I actually think they might surprise NE, but blow a game like the saints.

Last year's team would look good with this schedule.

Didn't get shafted on byes or long rest or anything
        Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-21-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          They only have 4 playoff team games that I see. Dallas, Zona, NE and Carolina. The eagles beat two of those teams last year. I actually think they might surprise NE, but blow a game like the saints.

Last year's team would look good with this schedule.

Didn't get shafted on byes or long rest or anything
          Last year for some reason I felt they got they got shafted a little bit with the schedule. I'd have to go over it again to recall the reason why I felt that way.

I have no big problems with this schedule. With all of the non Sunday games in the NFL these days, really can't complain about this one too much.

Of course there is the dreaded Sunday night "flex" but that can't happen on Dec. 26 and if it did happen to decide the division on Jan. 3 it would be appropriate. Plus it's at the Vagiants stadium so screw them if their fans are the ones inconvenienced.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I also just notice/read on twitter

We don't face a single team coming off their bye this year
            Dalass has Seattle the week before they play us

Comment

Working...
            X