Reminder to the bleeding hearts out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder to the bleeding hearts out there

Maclin is gone, shady is gone. Everyone is from oregon, everyone has a torn ACL. Wah wah wah

Don't jump back on board now because we don't play Patriots 16 times on the road.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

You should read

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Maclin is gone, shady is gone. Everyone is from oregon, everyone has a torn ACL. Wah wah wah

Don't jump back on board now because we don't play Patriots 16 times on the road.
    Token and JofreyRice's mutual end-of-the-world wankoff on Birds 24/7 if you really want to vomit. Pretty sure trousersnakesmitten is also on there recruiting for the Kelly Haters Club.

Comment

so true and...

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post

if you were on the Chip Ship before you cant bail in the off-season. that's just lame. Gotta at least see how it plays out on the field.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Token and JofreyRice's mutual end-of-the-world wankoff on Birds 24/7 if you really want to vomit. Pretty sure trousersnakesmitten is also on there recruiting for the Kelly Haters Club.
        I've literally never read a comment section from Birds 24/7, but after this post, I decided to see what Token and JR were up to. Wow, just wow. I don't know if there's a word strong enough to capture just how glad I am they aren't on this board anymore after reading that shit.

The CCPetes and Refs of the world should head over there, their trolling would fit in perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          if you were on the Chip Ship before you cant bail in the off-season. that's just lame. Gotta at least see how it plays out on the field.
          At least wait until after the draft before you FREAK OUT about the state of the team, y'know?

Comment

I got curious and stopped by for a few minutes after reading this post. Brutal.

Comment

I want to focus the attention on the amount of bleeding hearts that were here
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
              X