• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email from american_champion to Evan Mathis

https://twitter.com/EvanMathis69/sta...289664/photo/1

--
    Your Retarded

People on both sides just want a fair shake.. The one common ground is that we all want to win.. End of story.. God Bless.

Comment

that's amazing...I thought it was fake when reading it...then remembered that people are crazy as fuck so who knows.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by american_champion View Post
        People on both sides just want a fair shake.. The one common ground is that we all want to win.. End of story.. God Bless.
        What do you mean a "Fair Shake"? Tebow was given several shots and it turned out that he sucks. He seems like a terrific guy, a guy you wish that your daughter would bring home, but that doesn't make him an NFL QB. There's a reason why Tebow hasn't played football in 2 years.

Comment

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need *you*. I don't need anything. Except this.

[picks up an ashtray]
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Listen, we all love our Eagles.. But respectfully, you people have no idea about what Tim TeBow and his supporters have been through.. They've literally been blackballed by the NFL.. Persecuted.. It's disgusting.. Any time a Christian gets too influential, the liberal media has to strike him back down.. Then tell him to sit down, shut up and get to the back of the bus..

This guy won a Playoff game in his 1st season!!.. He took a 1-4 team to the AFC West Championship.. Had the #1 rushing attack with Willis McGahee at running back!.. The guy is a warrior leader when the spotlight is brightest..

God Bless.

Comment

The most exciting game on the midway! Imagine the thrill of getting your weight guessed by a professional! You can blow up your cheeks, you can stick out your chest, but you're not going to fool the guesser. How 'bout you, sir? Step right up!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm not just talking about my wife, I'm talking about my LIFE, I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form. I'm talking about content. I'm talking about interrelationships. I'm talking about God, the devil, Hell, Heaven. Do you understand... FINALLY?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Don't think. Feeelll!!

Listen, we all love our Eagles.. But respectfully, you people have no idea about what Tim TeBow and his supporters have been through.. They've literally been blackballed by the NFL.. Persecuted.. It's disgusting.. Any time a Christian gets too influential, the liberal media has to strike him back down.. Then tell him to sit down, shut up and get to the back of the bus..

This guy won a Playoff game in his 1st season!!.. He took a 1-4 team to the AFC West Championship.. Had the #1 rushing attack with Willis McGahee at running back!.. The guy is a warrior leader when the spotlight is brightest..

God Bless.

It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

criticism does not equal persecution

God Bless.
                    Ya n00b. Persecution is burning at the stake. Persecution is decapitating for being Christian. Persecution is murdering school children in Kenya for being Christian.

Persecution is not saying, "that dude can't play."

Shheessh.
                    DB

Comment

I thought at first

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      I'm not just talking about my wife, I'm talking about my LIFE, I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form. I'm talking about content. I'm talking about interrelationships. I'm talking about God, the devil, Hell, Heaven. Do you understand... FINALLY?
                      It was Ned Beatty from Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw
                      DB

Comment

Working...
                      X