• TeBow is getting paid $195 a day for off season workouts

No guaranteed money.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...phia/26175271/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

"Righteous Bucks!" -- Jeff Spicoli

Comment

"Cash Money Brothers! CMB!"
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's all a big joke...

But the joke is on us. Why TF is Tim Teblow on the Philadelphia Eagles? Does anyone understand it? The guy is OBVIOUSLY sh*t. I'm really starting to question Chip Kelly's decision-making and I'm not sure he can take us where we want to go.

Comment

No joke. Chip is a wonderful man.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          But the joke is on us. Why TF is Tim Teblow on the Philadelphia Eagles? Does anyone understand it? The guy is OBVIOUSLY sh*t. I'm really starting to question Chip Kelly's decision-making and I'm not sure he can take us where we want to go.
          He signed Tebw to pray for my speedy recovery. Now we'll see if this dipshit really has any pull.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            If he even makes the team, I think it's quite obvious that he will only be used as a running back at the QB position type of deal. Short yardage and goalline. Remember how shitty the team performed in those situations last year?

Stat heads bringing up his passer rating/QBR from years ago means nothing. No shit he can't throw the ball. They didn't bring him in for that.

Comment

Working...
            X