Resurrection......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrection......

I think we are in for something that hasn't happened in 2000 years. TT is going to challenge whoever winds up being the 1st string QB for the Eagles......AND TT WILL WIN. I am a believer.. Can I have an ......AMEN?

And if I recall I made him a sweet deal. My bike for his helmet straight up. That thing was a rocket. A little squirrelly on the corners, and when you got on it straight away...
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.
        Hahahaha. There are so many great lines in that movie but that is one of the best. In fact that whole GW/Aliens/Marijuana cash crop scene is fantastic.

--
        Your Retarded

Comment

Terp I think of paint every time I see your avatar for some reason

Comment

Straight Aaaaaaaaa's!
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
            X