Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Bradford see possible trade for MM

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._the_eagl.html

Way to high of a price to pay for someone who has never played a down in a NFL game.

Comment

Crazy thing about all these rumors of Eagles using Bradford to trade up with Cleveland to land MM is that Cleveland would do that deal after Sam has said he wouldn't sign an extension. Do they think he's bluffing or are they really that dumb?
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Do that deal and the defense is worse than last years.

Comment

If the Bucs don't pick MM, I will not be surprised when a trade happens that results in MM landing in Philly.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I am 90 percent on board with a draft day deal to acquire Mariota. My support wanes if a deal involves Fletcher Cox. This player is the best defensive lineman the Eagles have had possibly since Reggie White. Players like Cox do not grow on trees and such a deal would make me truly question the capabilities of the personnel staff Kelly has in place. We only need to look at how long New England's defense struggled after Richard Seymour left the Patriots to see how much of an impact a dominating DE in the 3-4 sets the table for the rest of the defense to understand the value of a guy like Cox.

Kendricks is an excellent player as well but I just see the ILB position as more expendable in this offense.

Kendricks, Bradford and two first rounders seems fair and that would be the likely ceiling I hope the Eagles hold firm on.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
            X