There isn't a draft move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There isn't a draft move

that would surprise me. I tried to think of a trade or pick that would surprise me, and came up with nothing.

Trading Bradford and Sanchez to Cleveland for the rights to Jim Brown (he's making a comeback)?

Trading Chip Kelly and a box of Vera Wang cheerleader outfits to Hugh Hefner for the rights to Barbi Benton?

Trading the naming rights of the stadium to Donald Trump for the rights to his hairpiece?

Seriously, I can't think of anyone on the entire team who would be untouchable. Even the new FA acquisitions.
    DB

Don't try and figure it out. The Chipster is always 3 or 4 moves ahead of everyone else. This will be the year we have all been waiting for. I have no doubt. Chip will takes us where we have never been before.

Comment

Barbi Benton,,,damm been so long I heard that name

I can't even remember what she looks like
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

She doesn't look so good any more

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I can't even remember what she looks like
        I read an article, maybe it was Domo, it basically said that teams with a new QB and this many new people never do well. I am tempering my opinions of the Eagles chances.

Pre-draft I will be satisfied with 8-8 provided that they get some win streak stuff going in the last half of the season after looking bad in the first half.
        DB

Comment

I don't think any of us do...

but hey,,when she was 22,,,hot as hell!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

F Barbie

If Chip deals for Rubberdoll, I'm getting season tix again.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X