Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Jordan suspended entire 2015 for PED violation

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...e-2015-season/
    Last edited by Dolomite; 04-28-2015, 01:16 PM.

His value will never be lower!
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Jordan is suspended the entire season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-2015-season/

Comment

I'd like to thank the Dolphins for making sure Chip didn't make this mistake.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don't think the Eagles will be interested in this knucklehead. I don't think he measures up to Chip's "Culture" mantra. What an idiot. Miami must be kicking themselves for trading up ahead of the Eagles to get this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            I'd like to thank the Dolphins for making sure Chip didn't make this mistake.
            Thank he didn't fall to us. That would've made the Michael Haddix and Kevin Allen pics look like O.J. Simpson and Anthony Munoz.

Comment

That's what happens when you've got.......

....a$$hole agents in your ear trying to get you to bulk up for that big time defensive end coin and a coach trying to get you to play out of position.

"The Dolphins considered moving to Jordan to linebacker this year, but coach Joe Philbin said recently that he wanted to continue to develop him as a pass rushing defensive end."

Comment

He actually didn't fail the sample was diluted. Typically that's caused when someone uses those kits to flush out their system.

Comment

#Eagles trade for Dion Jordan would have sent a conditional late round pick to the Dolphins, per a league source. Evan Mathis was discussed.
                  12:39pm - 28 Apr 15

Apparently this blew up their trade.
                  Last edited by Melchior; 04-28-2015, 02:01 PM.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Back to back 1st rd picks of Dion Jordan & Mucus Smith would have been a nightmare.
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Something smells funny about all of this

What is Chipper up to? Dion might have wanted out and Chip told him to pour some water in his whiz and he'll pick him up after June 1.

Comment

The Dolphins are still on the hook for $6,670,844 I know they don't have to pay his salary or roster bonus but I'm pretty sure his sighing bonus is guaranteed.

Comment

I would still trade mucus Smith for him.

I'm kidding...... I think

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            I would still trade mucus Smith for him.

I'm kidding...... I think
                            I don't get why people are so down on Marcus Smith. He barley played at all and when he did it was at ILB a position he never played. It's not his fault he was taken too highl. I've read he's put on weight and has gotten bigger but that doesn't mean anything if the coaches have already written him off. He wasn't going to get on the field with Cole, Barwin, and Graham ahead of him on the depth chart. If he really was Howie's pick someone who is smarter than everyone else may want him to remain irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                              I don't get why people are so down on Marcus Smith. He barley played at all and when he did it was at ILB a position he never played. It's not his fault he was taken too highl. I've read he's put on weight and has gotten bigger but that doesn't mean anything if the coaches have already written him off. He wasn't going to get on the field with Cole, Barwin, and Graham ahead of him on the depth chart. If he really was Howie's pick someone who is smarter than everyone else may want him to remain irrelevant.
                              Also, why would Miami want a 3-4 OLB that didn't play in a 3-4 when they already have a 3-4 OLB that sucks in their 4-3?
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X