Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, today we finally get to see what Harry has up his sleeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, today we finally get to see what Harry has up his sleeve.

All hail High School Harry
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Today is seriously like my Christmas morning. I love the first 3 rounds of the draft.

The drama, the crowd, the shocking picks, the family reactions, the agents pretending to work their phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Today is seriously like my Christmas morning. I love the first 3 rounds of the draft.

The drama, the crowd, the shocking picks, the family reactions, the agents pretending to work their phones.
      Will you love it when, in the first 3 rounds, they only select one player...mortgaging the future after 2 months of saying they wouldn't?

Comment

It's good to see you got over Britt Mchenry and things no one fucking cares about but now you are worried about shit that didn't even happen yet.

Comment

I found one trade scenario that had them trading, Bradford to Cleveland for #19, Cox, Kendricks, Boykin and the Eagles #20 and #19 and #1's in 2016 and 2017 to move up to #2.

The Eagles would be the laughingstock of the NFL. Kelly would replace Dan Snyder as league jackass. i don't think it will happen. i'd rather have the Eagles trade Fletcher Cox for Dion Jordan and Danny Watkins today than make that trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            It's good to see you got over Britt Mchenry and things no one fucking cares about but now you are worried about shit that didn't even happen yet.
            Haaaaa! I just hate this talk about MM. The stuff people are talking about would make them look worse than the Skins with RGKnee.

I can't ever remember an NFL team giving up a kings-ransom for a player And that move paying off.

Comment

At this point I'm not real hot on Mariota either. It's one of those "if chip thinks it's best" things". If it burns so be it.

Comment

Working...
              X