Titans sound like they're not serious about trading pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans sound like they're not serious about trading pick

@RapSheet: How much do #Titans want for the number 2 pick? So much that it makes teams involved think they just want to take Marcus Mariota and be done

Ehh it's over.

No Mariota.

Whataya gonna do? Another decade of mediocrity.

Comment

Don't underestimate the Bradford/Cooper combo. I see career years for both of them.

Comment

30 days have September, all the rest I can't remember

Must be 31 because nothing rhymes with August

Nah I think it's 32 Harry. April's a leap month
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Titans want Foles...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/sto...n-webster-says

Comment

I am 100% against giving up cox and a ton of picks to go up for him so this is good news IMO.

draft picks are golden. Who are we, the Washington foreskins? You just don't make trades like that. Always fucks over the team that gave up the king's ransom.

Gotta put faith in Kelly and marynowitz and his team making the right picks and trade back if you can for more picks. There are a ton of problem areas and depth issues on this roster.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

This.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Offense is more important in today's NFL

All the rules favor offenses. I know that's difficult to wrap your head around since you grew up, like me, in a time when things were different. If some team wants OUR 1 and Fletcher Cox (a proven 1st round talent) AND NOTHING ELSE, I would do it for the CHANCE to draft a franchise QB.

Comment

It'll take 3 first rounders and cox, minimum, to do it. Probably more bc Eagles always pick in lower half of round lately.

Tennessee isn't trading back unless they get a windfall.

Now watch it happen....

Comment

Cox is a PROVEN 1st round talent

He's not a draft pick. Let me ask you this: Knowing what you know now about Fletcher Cox, where do you think he would go if he were in this 2015 draft?

Comment

OK let's say you want to get up for Mariota.....

The #2 pick in the 1st round is worth 2600 pts to these GMs. At #20, you have 850 pts. OK so where would you put Fletcher Cox in this 2015 draft knowing EVERYTHING you know about him? 8th pick in the draft? The 8th pick is 1400 points and now you're up to 2250 points on 1 pick and 1 player. All you need is another 350 pts. My point is: Fletcher Cox is a KNOWN commodity, he's not a draft pick. He's worth MORE than that.

Comment

cox would probably be the 3rd player chosen if qbs still go 1-2

Comment

2200 + 850 = 3050

PLENTY of juice to get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            @RapSheet: How much do #Titans want for the number 2 pick? So much that it makes teams involved think they just want to take Marcus Mariota and be done
                            Definitely not interested. There's hardly ever any posturing this team of year. When a team puts something out there for public consumption, take it to the bank.
                            Last edited by The Duck; 04-30-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              I am 100% against giving up cox and a ton of picks to go up for him so this is good news IMO.

draft picks are golden. Who are we, the Washington foreskins? You just don't make trades like that. Always fucks over the team that gave up the king's ransom.

Gotta put faith in Kelly and marynowitz and his team making the right picks and trade back if you can for more picks. There are a ton of problem areas and depth issues on this roster.
                              Redskins included, this has NEVER worked out for any team.

Comment

Working...
                              X