If I'm not mistaken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm not mistaken

the busiest this bored ever was was the day FF and JoeLow traded with the C*ntboys (who took Spencer) to get Kl00b. How did that work out? I was at the Penn Relays at the time and later learned the bored crashed from all the angst.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

It could finish the same way of course, but I think this is slightly different--Kelly knows Mariota, his strengths and weaknesses and they wouldn't be trading with a division rival.

Comment

Screw You, Author Boy!

BWAH!

Comment

I remember being shitty drunk at Diggle's and being late for the Phillies game because we stuck around to watch that garbage.

Spencer kinda sucks too, no?
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          It could finish the same way of course, but I think this is slightly different--Kelly knows Mariota
          Because all the Oregon players Kelly has taken have turned out great.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Because all the Oregon players Kelly has taken have turned out great.
            You know that the Eagles have only drafted two players from Oregon since Kelly became the head coach and they were both taken last year.

So you're making an implication based on 1 year of play by a 3rd round WR and a 5th round DE?

Impressive.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
            X