Solid pick, IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid pick, IMO

Not a draft geek at all, and dont know where Agholor (sp?) was rated at his position. But I saw him play a few times and here's what I do know: He is fast enough to get separation at the next level, he has great hands, he's from HH's old conference so he knows him, and he can return kicks.

I wanted a WR or OL if we stuck at 20.

Mission accomplished.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

And he seems to be a bit shiftier and elusive than Maclin.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

and...

...he was offensive captain so he cant be a complete asshole. Dont know if the coaches or teammates selected him, but assholes dont become captain. And he was a Pete Carrol recruit, right? Not sure if Carrol was gone already but if so that's another point in his favor at the next level.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I am extremely happy with it. Watch this highlight tape. Sick playmaker.

@JimmyKempski: Eagles select USC WR Nelson Agholor with their first round pick
        http://t.co/2d3wMe269l

Comment

Guy plays faster than his Numbers

pad speed is important,,Im happy about that,,now he needs to develop.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

He sure sounds the part

Comment

Got to admit, I wanted Perriman for upside but Agholor is one of the best YAC receivers in this draft. Great hands, adequate speed. I like it. His game speed is faster than his timed. Opposite of Perriman.
              Last edited by Melchior; 05-01-2015, 10:02 AM.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

So his upside is DJax/Maclin level production. But that's best case. Save some money and replace Maclin with a first round pick.

I like the kid but think defense was a higher priority. They need to come up big with their next pick.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                X