Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascinating all the negativity around here

Might as well re-name the bored "RefRefFans"

Now Chip Kelly is a chump??!!!! Get a fucking grip!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

He got played like a chump and you know it

He did not bring Samantha in here to be his QB. Since Sam has been here, Chip couldn't even choke out a positive word about the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Might as well re-name the bored "RefRefFans"

Now Chip Kelly is a chump??!!!! Get a fucking grip!
      The Eagles didn't take home the Lombardi trophy last night. Every day that doesn't happen requires self-loathing and negativity.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Talk to me about negativity when.......

....you've lived among Giants fans your whole life and watched them win 4 Super Bowls.

Comment

Sickening, isn't it? LA Ref fans
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Actually Ref gave Kelly a thumbs up for not trading for Mariota. You and Ref are comrades on this one.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ref actually had a refreshingly optimistic take on last night.

Comment

Credit to Chip for trying

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                He did not bring Samantha in here to be his QB. Since Sam has been here, Chip couldn't even choke out a positive word about the guy.
                And I don't think the backup plan with Bradford is any more uncertain than having Foles. Can't blame him for Tennessee pulling the old fantasy football guy move of "if you want him that bad, I probably shouldn't trade him to you". There aren't three coaches I'd rather have.

Comment

When we traded for Glass Bradford, I expected him to start

the only conceivable way we would have a shot at MM is if he dropped,,he didn't; Bradford is our Qb. Im going to give him a chance..I just think the media whipped everyone up into expecting Chip to mortgage the farm for one Tractor...Im glad it didn't happen..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

That report sounded like bullshit. Player trades don't happen like that. The chances of Tennessee wanting those players and being able to pay them are pretty slim. But these are the same guys who told us that Manziel was a lock to the Eagles last year.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Boss man knows shit-stirring = ratings.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The Eagles, as Kelly said Thursday night in Philadelphia, never offered players as part of a package to obtain Mariota. In fact, The MMQB learned Thursday night that Kelly never offered the widely rumored packages of either three first-round picks or two first-round picks and Sam Bradford, in an attempt to obtain the second pick of the draft. I can tell you this much is true: The Titans basically scared off suitors because they continually told teams they wanted to take Mariota, and it would take a stupid offer to obtain the pick. In the end, Tennessee GM Ruston Webster and coach Ken Whisenhunt stuck to their guns.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yeah that was a shocker

Maybe la ref finally got some pharmaceutical help
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            Run to the hills,run for your lives.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                            X