Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiper was just on Herd

Liked our pick a lot.

Giants: not at all. Projects him at RT or even RG for now bc he's too raw to handle DE on left side.

HUGE REACH there.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Liked our pick a lot.

Giants: not at all. Projects him at RT or even RG for now bc he's too raw to handle DE on left side.

HUGE REACH there.
    I'm disappointed Chip didn't pull off the miracle trade for Mariota, but I definitely like what I've read and seen about Agholor (going to take a while to get used to spelling his name, though.) Need O Line depth but the offense might be pretty good this year, even with all the new faces.

Comment

I like Arugula...

...good stuff.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Listened to Ray diddy this morning

He likes it too - said AGaylord is best able to step right in and produce immediately, as both returner and WR, and has great hands. Thought Perriman might have more upside but will take longer to do so.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Liked our pick a lot.

HUGE REACH there.

The Giants have a LT. What they needed was a RT. Mel Kiper is the worst draft analyst out there. If he hates the pick, then it was a fantastic pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            He likes it too - said AGaylord is best able to step right in and produce immediately, as both returner and WR, and has great hands. Thought Perriman might have more upside but will take longer to do so.
            If I told him once, I told him 1000 times......you can't walk down the aisle looking like that. Everyone will be looking at you at not the bride. He said....dont worry, no one will notice me. And he was right. The wading boots she wore, made him almost invisable.

Comment

Watched almost every game Flowers played. He will not pan out for you.

Comment

Everyone panned that reach pick

Face it, worst first round pick in 2015 by far

Comment

You're hot for my daughter.

What?

Am I right?

What?

Am I right?

That's insane!

Comment

Bwahahaha! I love it!

Arugula!

Comment

Watched almost every game Flowers played. He will not pan out for you.
                      https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...nsive-tackles/

Comment

PFF? Bwahahahahaha

"Based in the UK, PFF was founded by Neil Hornsby. Dissatisfied with some limitations of standard statistics, Hornsby began grading players in 2004. The staff gradually expanded over next few years, and the site was launched in 2007. The 2008 season is the first season for which PFF has complete data. As of the 2011 season, PFF provides customized data to five NFL teams, along with a number of agents, media and NFL players."

Nice to see a BRIT thinks he's a player.

It's the fucking British ARLO!
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

HAHAHA and now the page is gone

PsU prolly wrote it himself

Comment

PFF: Patently Fucking Fugazi
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Thumbs down on the Eagles pick from Phil Sheridan. And ESPN only gave three teams thumbs down. FF got one too.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X