Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does Chip try to move up for the Duck O-Lineman tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does Chip try to move up for the Duck O-Lineman tonight?

Is he any good? And could he play guard for a few seasons?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Everything I've read about Fisher makes me surprised he's lasted this long. I could see a move-up.

I also think we could stay where we are and get great value. There are a lot of solid OL and CB prospects still on the board.

Comment

Gotta think that chip has to look pretty heavy into the o-line this draft. Herramans gone and not sure about tobin or gardner at right guard.

They are clearly trying to trade Mathis so that is a left guard they have to replace and I think Peters is 35 now or will be 35 and last year he was good..but not his usual dominant self...and o-lineman sometimes just drop off the face so they will need some definite young backups.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        The book on him is that he is very raw, but has a ton of talent. Sort of like a poor man's version of Lane Johnson in a way. He could definitely play guard - if they were to move up and take him, I'd expect him to play guard until Peters retires / moves on and Johnson takes the LT spot.
        To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Take another shot with the Titans. Bradford , Cox , Cooper, Kendrick's, for their 2nd round pick. We need to lock in the "best available" to fill the holes. The kid from Slippery Rock is still out there.

Comment

Whoa, Lloyd. Check out the hotties at 12 o'clock.

That's three hours away. Why can't I check 'em out now?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

BWAH

Comment

I think they take him or TJ Clemmings from Pitt. Put them at guard and eventually RT when Lane moves to LT. If this team is going to be any good with Bradford, they need to protect the hell out of him.

Beyond that, it's hard to say. Maybe trade up into the second again for Jalen Collins or Eric Rowe?

I could see Kelly going for Hundley as a third-rounder who can sit for a year (or even two) if Bradford's knees explode.

Comment

They may not need to. I'd take him, Clemmings (Pitt), or Marpet

Comment

Gill Brandt said on Sirius last week that he said there wasn't much disparity in the level of talent from the 11th-50th picks in this draft. It'd be nice to see them walk away with a player or two in that window.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Doesn't get enough push as a run blocker imo but he's real athletic. I watched a bunch of oregon this year and I just am skeptical about his impact run blocking

Comment

Safety or Db

we have Allen Barbre and the other kid who filled in Nicely after Herremas got injured,,,In fact the run game took off after that....

So Oline is not a second round need to me..We need Tackle depth,,Not Guards
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X