Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do you think this Nelson Mandela is an upgrade over Maclin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maclin had how many seasons over 1000 yards?

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    1 right?

yes the kid can develope fill out, and Break out in Kelly's system.....He's got deceptive speed, and from what My Nephew told me; he doesn't mind contact over the middle and is willing to do the dirty work....Sounds Like a Chip guy
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

NELSON MANDELA

WOW - now that may be the best nickname of all time!!! Well done Two Gap! As for the player, I like the pick
      Last edited by Spartan92; 05-01-2015, 05:07 PM. Reason: DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        What's the difference in guaranteed money? Then you have to factor in production.
        Maclin, 5 yrs remaining, $22.5M guaranteed, $11M per year remaining

Jackson, 3 yrs remaining, 11.5M in dead money if cut, $6.9M per year remaining

Matthews, 3 yrs remaining, $1.9M in dead money if cut, $1.35M per year remaining

Algohor (approx. based on Cooks 2014 contract ), 4 yrs remaining, $8M guaranteed, $2.5M per year remaining

Maclin/Jackson: $34M in dead (guaranteed) money, $18M/yr average

Matthews/Algohor: $10M in dead (guaranteed) money, $3.9M/yr average
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Charles Nelson Ageighlly
          Aghlebore

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Maclin/Jackson: $34M in dead (guaranteed) money, $18M/yr average

Matthews/Algohor: $10M in dead (guaranteed) money, $3.9M/yr average
            Thanks.

So from 66M difference to 24M. Big difference. All depends on production now.

Yes, I would have let Maclin go - but I don't see the percentages in using a first round pick to replace him. Should have gone defense first.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yes, I would have let Maclin go - but I don't see the percentages in using a first round pick to replace him. Should have gone defense first.
              WR is just as much of a need as any defensive position going into the draft. If they stuck to their board which I assume they did, I don't have a problem with this pick.

Comment

Thanks.

So from 66M difference to 24M. Big difference. All depends on production now.

I think OL, DB and WR were all needs that could have been a legitimate 1st round pick. Hopefully they fill out the other two with their 2nd and 3rd picks.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  WR is just as much of a need as any defensive position going into the draft. If they stuck to their board which I assume they did, I don't have a problem with this pick.
                  They made it a need. If you're willing to use a first round pick, makes more sense to stick with the proven player.

I agree with letting Maclin walk but not a first round WR.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

DJax still...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    I've seen reports saying he struggles at times getting off of press coverage.
                    gets shut down with a good press cb...Chip will, like he did with DJ, move the kid around to help him avoid it.
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                    X