Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going Hundley on this next pick

2Gap ain't got nothing on me.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Petty. Book it.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

So its not gonna be either. But it will be a QB.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'll say Danielle Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
          I'll say Danielle Hunter
          I say Danielle Steel.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 05-01-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Mannion Oregon State

Comment

Working...
            X