No announcement yet.

I Think They're Trying To Fix The Secondary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys are going to be so pissed. If I had to guess, they will forfeit all the money they're due to earn because they're so mad that there were reports they might be on the block. The locker room is now toxic.

Comment

Nope--Kelly just said that it's up to Mathis whether he wants to play on the team. He said he's been on the trade block for two years and the team hadn't gotten any offers.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        Nope--Kelly just said that it's up to Mathis whether he wants to play on the team. He said he's been on the trade block for two years and the team hadn't gotten any offers.
        Teams must not know he's available. I can't imagine they're not lining up to trade for a going-on 34 year old lineman making top five money and asking for a raise.

He should send out of clever Tweet and let everyone know he can be had.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          The locker room is now toxic.
          I predict Super Bowl!
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Chip said Evans, the K St one, played safety at times, maybe it's him...
            What about Watkins? Wasn't he auditioning for that second safety position?

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              How is he going to explain to all the players that didn't get traded that they're still on the Eagles?
              No problem. Never seen a coach lose the locker room. Everybody know players are mindless automatons. #cultureclub
              Last edited by Maniac; 05-02-2015, 06:47 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X