McCoy reveals himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCoy reveals himself?

I own his jersey and loved him as an Eagle. I thought it was lunacy to trade him away for a medical reject LB.

At the same time, I've got to admit to thinking he seemed rather inarticulate during his Monday night appearances on WIP. Not hip hop inarticulate or "axe me a question" inarticulate, but kind of dumb. This latest rant about Kelly and racism hasn't done anything to change that opinion. I once thought he was being somewhat over-cautious in his remarks, but now it feels more like just dumb.

This seems like an ego driven rationalization of why anyone would even think of trading a stud like me. It MUST be race. What else could it possibly be? After all, I'm Shady McCoy!

It is hard for me to get past the cow-stink and embrace Murray, but I hope he is a good fit and highly productive. When that happens, I hope he will still be black.

Great line from Bob Ford today:

"Personally, I'm waiting for Dec. 13 at Lincoln Financial Field when McCoy breaks through the line for the Buffalo Bills and is confronted by DeMeco Ryans, who would like to prove that not all the good black guys are gone."

Shady isn't half the arrogant asshat that Chip is and you can't get enough of his schtick.

Comment

Brandumb

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
      Shady isn't half the arrogant asshat that Chip is and you can't get enough of his schtick.
      All coaches are arrogant. Shady is an idiot. Besides, who cares what Mccoy says, he's gone.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Take a hike Bosco

It sure is tiring seeing worthless posts from cuntrags like you wasting space on our fine bored.

I believe you're looking for wangnuts.com.
        Last edited by Overbrook; 05-07-2015, 08:49 AM.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          It sure is tiring seeing worthless posts from cuntrags like you wasting space on our fine bored.

I believe you're looking for wangnuts.com.

Your lord and savior Chip "literally Jesus" Kelly caused this with his handling of Riley Cooper. That same arrogance is what drives him.

Comment

Actually he's textbook-definition arrogant. And like Riccardo says, he's an idiot on top of that.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken they had a team meeting after the Cooper incident where everyone had a chance to share their opinions. Mike Vick asked them to give the guy another chance. I'm sure if there had been enough grumbling and complaints, Kelly would have cut him.

Comment

Shut up
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X