Pravda Riley Cooper = mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pravda Riley Cooper = mentor

"As Agholor develops, he's going to be able to do so with a young wide receiving corps alongside him. Agholor joins Jordan Matthews and Josh Huff in a young and explosive receivers group, with Riley Cooper serving as the veteran mentor."

It's Pravda. That's why it's Pravda.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Since Miles Austin is the new guy his job will be going out to pick up lunch. While Riley focuses on teaching the new guys how to line dance and the differences between the Country and Western music genre.

Comment

A pro-Cooper story? Right now?

What a fortunate coincidence, don't you think?

Comment

Getting ready for Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
            Since Miles Austin is the new guy his job will be going out to pick up lunch. While Riley focuses on teaching the new guys how to line dance...
            I recall an article on the Sixer's Jason Richardson, the oldest Sixer. The writer said Coach Brown had an assistant put together a video on the career of Richardson so the young players would know in whose presence they were playing.

Kelly could put together a similar video of Austin's career in order to send a message.

He could also put together a video of all of Cooper's drops. They would include the one in the end zone last year that would have won the SF game. The best one would be the ball from Vick in the final minute or so of the playoff game vs Arizona that was intercepted in the end zone because Cooper did not out muscle the smaller DB.
            Last edited by Joegrane; 05-09-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X