Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Brady was at Gillette Stadium stretching as Patriots visited Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Never said that at all. That's your interpretation. Pretty lame.

And yes several athletes celebrities refused to meet Bush and Reagan, and I feel the same way - why should they if they don't respect them? It's their choice.
    "who wants to meet that bum?"

I rest my case.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Oh good lord I call everyone bums

It was a joke, Francis.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It was a joke, Francis.
        You just made a post very recently about "bum piss" in the subway!

C'mon! You have to know what sort of imagery this brings up.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

exactly

Was I implying that Obama pissed in the NY subways?

I call Two Gap's beloved See-lick a bum all the time too, and he's one of my favorite players.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He's not handling himself well in the sense that Brady is coming across as too big to respect the office of the presidency, too big to cooperate with an NFL investigation, too big to take his punishment, and too big to tell the truth.

Edit to add: Brady is becoming a more polarized figure through some of these most reason events. That's probably not in the "Brandy Brand's" best interest from an image standpoint.
            Last edited by Drama Queen; 05-12-2015, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              He's not handling himself well in the sense that Brady is coming across as too big to respect the office of the presidency, too big to cooperate with an NFL investigation, too big to take his punishment, and too big to tell the truth.

Edit to add: Brady is becoming a more polarized figure through some of these most reason events. That's probably not in the "Brandy Brand's" best interest from an image standpoint.
              Brady is a cunt. Hall of Fame qb and one of the best ever..but...still a total and complete cunt.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

It was a joke, Francis.
                It's not a joke to me, the guy is a 1st class bum.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Bad handling?

He put whatever part of the population who hates Obama in his corner and had no effect on those who don't give a fuck either way.

I'm guessing that adds up to a majority.
                  I agree. Brady's hinted in the past that he may have GOP political aspirations. Only helps boost his conservative stock to snub Obama. And whether he actually goes into politics or not (I highly doubt it, personally) I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to be seen as some sort of conservative figure of importance after he finally retires.

Comment

Working...
                  X