Green Legion for Panthers Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Legion for Panthers Game

I am thinking about going through the Green Legion for the Panthers game. Tickets and room for around $500. I know Susq is thinking about going and maybe Dolomite. Who else is in?
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

I was thinking about it, but I saw Zubaz can't make it!
    I have never been there.

Comment

And I forgot, even though I met you once, I am a pretty boring guy who has lost all his social graces, due to no social life, which is also fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        I am thinking about going through the Green Legion for the Panthers game. Tickets and room for around $500. I know Susq is thinking about going and maybe Dolomite. Who else is in?
        I'll be there...live in the area...

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
          Ken, despite this star studded lineup I'm gonna have to rsvp no. Lemme know if you go to foxboro

(All apologies to susq, my insult isn't directed to him of course)
          Last edited by 91EaglesD; 05-18-2015, 09:49 PM.
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I still might do the cheaters in Dec.

Comment

I'm working on it. The Green Legion thing is kinda meh with me. I really don't need to go berserk with all of the bar crawling and such, and I can get a better deal flying direct from Harrisburg, securing my own room, and grapping up my ticket from NFL Ticket ExShame.

Comment

Oh, and apparently I will be going to the Jets game at the end of September. A local friend is running a bunch of buses to it. That should be fun.

And I haven't ruled out Dallas. Film at 11.

Comment

You're going to more Eagles games than Bradford's brittle body will allow him to play in.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    I'm working on it. The Green Legion thing is kinda meh with me. I really don't need to go berserk with all of the bar crawling and such, and I can get a better deal flying direct from Harrisburg, securing my own room, and grapping up my ticket from NFL Ticket ExShame.

Not really all that big on the bar crawls either but we are flying there out of buffalo and it makes it convenient with the hotel room and transpo to the game included.
                    Last edited by KenfromCanada; 05-19-2015, 12:00 PM.
                    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X