Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geightlyn Jenner

Bwahaha! Disturbing!

Bro. You don't know what she went through. Respect the courage.

Comment

I don't really understand the whole gender confusion thing, but it took some real big nuts to do what he did here knowing he will be both applauded and ridiculed.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Total Freak show.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          Total Freak show.

Really a "Freak Show" now, he/she just got asked out on a date by Dennis Rodman, what a couple!!!

Comment

Historically, Jenner has been

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Bwahaha! Disturbing!
            too welcoming of personal attention. But still, he was a great champion. You always remember the decath winners, him, Rafer Johnson, that other guy, that other other guy...

Dimmette's best friend is transgender. One of the greatest kids you'll ever meet. Mother is a world champion athlete and his father is an amazing athlete as well. Kid gets no support from anywhere, and spends a lot of time kicking it at our house. He's pretty much out to us but not to his parents, and he is happy to get some kind of a safe haven from all the judgment. Modeled one of the Dimmette's dresses at a recent fashion show.

So when I see all the bs about Jenner, I understand how he is self aggrandizing and I also roll my eyes about that, but having seen this kid's struggles, I've got a lot of sympathy.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              It would not surprise me Jenner changes gender back after the reality show is canceled. Amazing what the dumbed down USA tv audience will buy.

Comment

Courage? How about money? It'll be millions.

Comment

Working...
                X