Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    +1

Jeez Dev, why you gotta be so mean? But since your are entitled to your opinion no issue.

BTW, since you are already on your knees I see 91d"s shoe is untied hate to see the big guy trip and hurt himself.

You also have a little bit of white stuff on your chin, just a "heads up".

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      What's up? You guys look like you've been getting blasted by these storms too.

Hey Dimmy, you have incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        Jeez Dev, why you gotta be so mean? But since your are entitled to your opinion no issue.

BTW, since you are already on your knees I see 91d"s shoe is untied hate to see the big guy trip and hurt himself.

You also have a little bit of white stuff on your chin, just a "heads up".

Terrible post. Strongly consider the options I posed to you as soon as possible. Your zingers suck and you're hopeless.
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

He'd be more promising if he could locate some good rejoinders to copy and paste.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            Terrible post. Strongly consider the options I posed to you as soon as possible. Your zingers suck and you're hopeless.

BWAH, and you really think your opinion holds any weight with me? Better recheck your meds, delusion is ruling your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              He'd be more promising if he could locate some good rejoinders to copy and paste.
              When he learns how to post photos I'm sure he will post your works of art and post them as his own
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
              X