Caitlyn to have her own cosmetics line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caitlyn to have her own cosmetics line

Not sure how big the transgender/LGBT (did I miss a letter?) make-up market is...

but just noting this fact for those who feel money is trumping "courage" in this case, and for those who don't.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

its not the first time Jenner capitalized on his broad jumping skills

boom! boom! cha!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      boom! boom! cha!
      He certainly capitalized when he jumped that broad, Kris Kardashian.

Comment

Its expensive to divorce a trollop like Kris. They knew it would be a problem going in. Bruce Jenner didnt have anywhere near the scratch to just walk away from a marraige to Kris. Luckily, for all involved, Kris has a plan that can accomodate Bruce's desire to leave her and all the expenses that would entail.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Uh, Cali is a community property state ... which as Eddie Murphy so artfully put it, requires a division of marital properly in HAAAAAAAAALF!!!

So, actually, it reportedly wasn't expensive for Jenner at all ... they reportedly settled the divorce in a amicable fashion with an agreed upon division of their reportedly substantial marital property.

EDITED TO ADD: My multiple use of the term "reportedly" is intentional, as I used media reports for my information.
          Last edited by slag; 06-04-2015, 07:47 AM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

"Eddie! I want HAAALFF!"
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X