Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesean McCoy is done talking about Chip Kelly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesean McCoy is done talking about Chip Kelly.

http://deadspin.com/lesean-mccoy-is-...ell-1709072197
    --
    Your Retarded

I really loved Shady when he was here, but he's being a complete douche right now. HE started this crap and now he doesn't wanna be bothered by questions.

AKA, "I have no backing for any of my previous statements and don't know how to defend what I said"

Dick.

Comment

Don't forget that Chip called him a couple times and Shady wouldn't answer his calls.

Agreed on my Shady feelings...I loved the guy when he was here and his immaturity was easy to overlook when he was on our team, but now it's just not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Agreed on my Shady feelings...I loved the guy when he was here and his immaturity was easy to overlook when he was on our team, but now it's just not a good look.
        Shady always struck me as very immature. That public back-and-forth with Osi was a pretty good indicator of his maturity level. Not to mention his repeated petty Twitter escapades. I actually always preferred DJax to Shady.

Comment

His most telling statement in that interview was when he was asked if he regretted saying those things about Chip..And his reply was something to the effect of: No, I don't ever regret anything I ever say or do. Now that is a mature person right there.

Chip's moves look less and less crazy as this goes on.

Comment

Working...
          X