Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple crown baybee!

The drought has ended!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Nice. And the degenerate youngster gambler made some money today
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Really enjoyed it...

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      The drought has ended!!
      what a day for AP,,37 years,,,wow
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Love it. Don't know where American Pharaoh ranks all time but an incredible accomplishment. Great for the sport.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

And now he'll just get to eat and bang strange all day. Pretty sweet gig, being a racehorse.

Comment

shut up
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Normally I don't root for the frontrunner in anything. Exception being if the frontrunner is from the Phila. area.

But this was one time I was rooting for the frontrunner.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

NHOI
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The First Year I Don't Follow From Afar And The Drought Ends!

This was the first time in I can't tell you how many years I really didn't pay much attention to the prep races to get a working knowledge of the contenders. Hell, I didn't even bother to check the bloodlines to see who had ties to prior winners/champions. That said, it certainly was great to watch a Belmont stretch run without a horse in front of the Triple Crown hopeful!

Still, my favorite Triple Crown champion was Affirmed because of the incredible heart he showed in those battles with Alydar.
                  Last edited by Kelly Green; 06-07-2015, 04:08 PM.
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Coincidence?

Mebbe
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      Mebbe
                      Mush

Dear Kelly "Mush" Green, please pay no attention to the 2015 PHILADELPHIA Eagles.

The Warriors moved to California, so you should be happy with rooting for them.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

In a Different Time...

...I would have ripped into you like a starving pit bull going after a sirloin steak. However the new, improved Kelly Green is content simply to say it ain't gonna work.
                        Last edited by Kelly Green; 06-08-2015, 04:24 PM.
                        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
                        X